- A team in which you are well received and appreciated with a fun atmosphere;
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- Chances for personal development as part of a successful and fast-growing company. Ample opportunity to set out a personalized course therein.
- Content is key in our business. Hence we attach great value to your personal and professional development. We facilitate this in every way possible, including training days and the possibility to study and obtain qualifications;
- Lots of opportunity to learn in an open culture with experienced colleagues and a strong embedding of knowledge development in practice groups.
- The best of both worlds. Large and small. The professional aspect of working with large ambitious clients, combined with the security of a close-knit operational base. We are proud of our loyal culture, in which we know each other well and in which we respect each other. We cherish those positive relations, which translates into social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work
- People at Ab Ovo cherish freedom and take responsibility. We believe in your strength and judgment. We are not confined by blueprints. There is room to organize the work in a way that suits you best;
- Our company is doing well. We offer an excellent overall package of employee benefits and are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with our workforce.
About Ab Ovo
Ab Ovo, founded in 1997, employs over 130 quality-driven professionals. At present Ab Ovo has six branch offices being located in Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam – HQ), Amsterdam, Düsseldorf (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Shanghai (China) and Boston (USA). We work for reputable companies internationally, including KLM, Vopak, Maersk, Hoegh Lines, DHL, DSV, Contargo, Rhenus Logistics, and a growing number of European railway companies like NS, DB Cargo, Green Cargo, VR Railways, HectorRail and Lineas. The key to our success is the combination of knowledge of information science, in-depth management experience and extensive know-how of logistics business.
Feel free to contact us for further information about our company and this position. We certainly recommend visiting our website for further information about our clients, projects and the people at Ab Ovo.
You can ask for more details by telephone or send an application by e-mail at email@example.com; 010 – 2861533
We will be happy to invite you for an introduction.