- Amazing large-scale and challenging projects with clients that solve complex planning puzzles with our software;
- Chances for personal development as part of a successful and fast-growing company. Ample opportunity to set out a personalized course therein;
- Content is key in our business. Hence we attach great value to your personal and professional development. We facilitate this in every way possible, including training days and the possibility to study and obtain qualifications;
- Lots of opportunity to learn in an open culture with experienced colleagues and a strong embedding of knowledge development in practice groups;
- The best of both worlds. Large and small. The professional aspect of working with large ambitious clients, combined with the security of a close-knit operational base. We are proud of our loyal culture, in which we know each other well and in which we respect each other. We cherish those positive relations, which translates into social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work;
- People at Ab Ovo cherish freedom and take responsibility. We believe in your strength and judgment. We are not confined by blueprints. There is room to organize the work in a way that suits you best;
- We offer an excellent overall package of employee benefits and are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with our workforce.
About Ab Ovo
Ab Ovo, founded in 1997, employs over 130 quality-driven professionals. At present Ab Ovo has six branch offices being located in Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam – HQ), Amsterdam, Düsseldorf (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Shanghai (China) and Boston (USA). We work for reputable companies internationally, including KLM, Vopak, Maersk, Hoegh Lines, DHL, DSV, Contargo, Rhenus Logistics, and a growing number of European railway companies like NS, DB Cargo, Green Cargo, VR Railways, HectorRail and Lineas. The key to our success is the combination of knowledge of information science, in-depth management experience and extensive know-how of logistics business.
For the Netherlands you can contact Dieter Veldhuis at
firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)10 286 1533.
For Germany you can contact Gerd Jens Schmidt at
email@example.com, +49 (0) 211 416684 10.
For the USA you can contact Barbara Roos at
firstname.lastname@example.org, + 1 617 306 2641.
They will be happy to invite you for an introduction. You can submit your application by e-mail. We look forward to your response!