Ab Ovo is a strategic partner of Quintiq. Ab Ovo has built an impressive portfolio by the means of this state- of-the-art software, and as a project manager SCP&O you will be able to contribute in expanding this portfolio even more.
Ab Ovo has clients which are located all over Northeastern Europe. Therefore, our new project manager SCP&O will be frequently traveling on business trips to foreign countries, which is an interesting feature for an internationally interested professional.
- University degree or HBO in Industrial Engineering, Business Economics or Informatics, with specific affinity for logistics, IT, SCP&O or Operations Research.
- Initiative and inspiring, together with a large sense of responsibility.
- Management skills and a keen eye for commerce.
- IPMA-B or similarly qualified.
- Affinity with operational and logistic business. Comfortable in operating at management and executivelevel.
- Internationally oriented. Excellent verbal and written command of English and Dutch, and preferably command of German. Flexible and prepared to travel regularly on business trips within Europe and where needed globally.
Working at Ab Ovo
Ab Ovo offers an excellent overall package of employee benefits, and equally important, at Ab Ovo you will cherish freedom when working on projects for industry leading companies. As a project manager, you cherish freedom to work in a way which suits you best. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to personally develop yourself in an open and loyal culture. Personal and professional development is considered to be of great value, and hence this will be facilitated in any way.
Ab Ovo, founded in 1997, employs over 110 quality-driven professionals. At present Ab Ovo has six branch offices being located in Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam – HQ), Amsterdam, Düsseldorf (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Shanghai (China) and Boston (USA). We work for reputable companies internationally, including KLM, Vopak, Maersk, Hoegh Lines, DHL, DSV, Contargo, Rhenus Logistics, McGregor and a growing number of European railway companies like NS, DB Cargo, Green Cargo, VR Railways, Arriva and Lineas. The key to our success is the combination of knowledge of information science, in-depth management experience and extensive know-how of logistics business. More information about Ab Ovo can be found on www.ab-ovo.com.
Feel free to contact us for further information about our company and this position. We certainly recommend visiting our website for further information about our clients, projects and the people at Ab Ovo.
For the Netherlands you can contact Freek Oosterom at
For Germany you can contact Gerd Jens Schmidt at
firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0) 211 416684 10.
For USA you can contact Barbara Roos at
email@example.com, + 1 617 306 2641.
They will be happy to invite you for an introduction. You can submit your application by e-mail. We look forward to your response!