- Make sure new colleagues feel welcome(d) and are set up for success. Develop an excellent onboarding experience and manage the off boarding process.
- Advise on recruitment best practices and support the leadership in recruitment process and decisions. You will also be asked to prepare offers and discuss with candidates.
- Handle complex individual cases and act as case manager during absenteeism and reintegration.
- Lead HR projects. You will contribute or lead a number of projects such as: implementing new tools, research and evaluate employee NPS, selecting new HR vendors, help us improve our internal communications, organize employee events, and more.
Your talent and requirements
- 6+ years of experience as HR Business Partner or HR advisor in an international setting.
- A comprehensive understanding of HR ‘best practices’ and an understanding Dutch labor law and ideally some experience with German/US working environments.
- You can scope, lead and implement HR projects from start to finish. You are comfortable working autonomously.
- Hands-on mentality. We are a relatively small organization and everyone helps to get things done. You will be supported by an HR administrator, but you should be comfortable to also work on operational matters.
- You are confident and are comfortable dealing with complex cases and HR issues. You are also not afraid to speak your mind and challenge leadership.
- We are an organization of engineers and data-crunchers. We love solving complex technical puzzles, but would like to get better at listening and caring. Help us become more empathic.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor or Master degree, followed by further education within HR
For more information or applying for this interesting job, please contact Fred Trompert at firstname.lastname@example.org